Europa Editions again. Translated from the Italian. Truly a novella. Just a shade over 100 pages. Thus my clipped sentences. Set in Fascist Italy at the very end of World War II as the Allies move up from the south. A murder mystery with Italian flair. Very little World War directly involved. Giancarlo Giannini with his brooding demeanor would be perfect for the cinema role of Commisario DeLuca. I practically inhaled this book. Great for the beach or cardio machine. Thanks again to the Highlands Ranch Library for the free read. Broaden your horizons. Read a book by a foreigner.
Search this blog.
- Scotland/Ireland 2017 – #11.1 September 3, 2017
- Scotland/Ireland 2017 – #10 August 27, 2017
- The Western at the DAM August 19, 2017
- Scotland/Ireland 2017 – #09 August 15, 2017
- Calder at the Gardens August 11, 2017
- Lapham’s Quarterly Summer 2017: Fear, pt. III and last August 7, 2017
- Art in Plein Air at the Mansion July 24, 2017