… by David Baldacci. Hmmm. Another spy novel, less politics than usual. Lots of action, moderate plot twists. Decent escapist fare, otherwise unimpressive. One of those ‘omg, I’ve been going on and on, I’d better wrap this up FAST’ books. That is disappointing. I’d rate it a B. I’ll be trying Vince Flynn or Daniel Silva next, or the 3rd Stieg Larrson book, who totally forgot to wrap up the 2nd book at all.
Search this blog.
- Lapham’s Quarterly Winter 2018: States of Mind, review pt. 2 and final February 7, 2018
- Lapham’s Quarterly Winter 2018: States of Mind, review pt. 1 January 20, 2018
- Sunset, Spirits, Tatanka stirs the clouds? November 20, 2017
- Lapham’s Quarterly Fall 2017: Music November 18, 2017
- Take A Hike. The End Of Autumn (nearly). October 18, 2017
- I’ll See Your Yellow Aspens… October 8, 2017
- Scotland/Ireland 2017 – #11.1 September 3, 2017